Subject: To OCPs for information: Webinar, 29th October: Introduction to INSaFLU-TELEVIR (AURORAE training) - open for public enrolment
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 18:55:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:        Operational Contact Points for COVID-19 and Influenza 
(Microbiology and Epidemiology)

Cc:       National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Coordinators

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to advertise to you an AURORAE Webinar on 29th October 10:00 – 
12:00 CET: Introduction to INSaFLU-TELEVIR hosted at ECDC Virtual Academy 
(EVA).

INSaFLU-TELEVIR is an open web-based bioinformatics suite for viral 
metagenomic detection and routine genomic surveillance. This webinar will 
enable you to use the tool for genomic surveillance and recognise its 
advantages and limitations.

The training is provided by INSA, Lisbon commissioned by ECDC to the AURORAE 
consortium.

If you are a laboratory technician, microbiologist or epidemiologist 
interested in genomic surveillance of viral pathogens such as influenza, 
SARS-CoV-2 or RSV, please enrol today and tell your colleagues.

The webinar is open for public enrolment. Please enrol here: Enrol today 
<https://eva.ecdc.europa.eu/course/view.php?id=983>

Disclaimer: “The development of INSaFLU-TELEVIR and the expansion of its 
computational capacity have been co-funded by INSA and various projects 
promoted by the European Union, namely 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/onehealthejp.eu/jrp-tele-vir/__;!!DOxrgLBm!Av_iF8c78hOfOfsWmCtqhMEDrlM0liH0DepKf1OR80PGduDzBQ1SnYdFUpRfX-4jDy8zmMNTiUqHRt4B8rAz_y-xw1gF2hXhrvCKyKstt50U7g$> 
TELEVIR, 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.insa.min-saude.pt/category/projectos/geneo/__;!!DOxrgLBm!Av_iF8c78hOfOfsWmCtqhMEDrlM0liH0DepKf1OR80PGduDzBQ1SnYdFUpRfX-4jDy8zmMNTiUqHRt4B8rAz_y-xw1gF2hXhrvCKyKtg86-Cmw$> 
GENEO, and 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/durableproject.org/)__;!!DOxrgLBm!Av_iF8c78hOfOfsWmCtqhMEDrlM0liH0DepKf1OR80PGduDzBQ1SnYdFUpRfX-4jDy8zmMNTiUqHRt4B8rAz_y-xw1gF2hXhrvCKyKsoBgpcuQ$> 
DURABLE.“

Best wishes,

The ECDC Respiratory Viruses and Legionella team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL